The Export Market Development Grant
- Administered by Austrade.
- Offers a 50% reimbursement of your marketing expenditure with funding up to $150,000.
- First claim based on two previous financial years.
- Expenditure is on export promotional activity; this includes, market visits, promotional items, advertising, websites.
- Claims need to have a threshold amount of expenditure.
- Austrade require substantiation of marketing activities including financial and legal documentation - Vebiz has a system that enables this to be easily met.
- Austrade terms and conditions vary from year to year. Vebiz will keep you up to date with changes to grant entry requirements.